You guys! I finished the owl hat! I made some modifications to the brim. It was supposed to have ribbed brim but it made the hat way too tight for any human being to wear. It was also way too long that way too. Instead, after the final line of the chart I just added two lines of single crochet in the dark brown and called it done! Well, after I tried the ribbing and realized it was wrong and frogged it and then did it correctly and then realized it was unwearable. I only wasted like 2.5 hours guys! The upside is that 2.5 hours is at least 6 episodes of New Girl!
But it’s done! And it’s going to it’s new owner tomorrow and then maybe I’ll cross stitch once again!