Finally, some more of my own crafting to share. I’m working on a couple of big projects and sometimes to take a breather from it all I work on something quick. Last night I decided to make a soap saver since I like to use expensive, swanky bar soap now (thanks to my job).
The only problem with the pattern I used is that my soap is round not rectangular! I got a pretty good idea of what to do as an alternative, unfortunately I ran out of this cute yarn. I managed to find one bar of rectangular soap in my bathroom and used that.
After I took some pictures I immediately started working on the one for the round soap and this was the result:
Add the ruffle and ties to both ends and make it look like a piece of candy! It looks a little too big because the only bar I had right now is half used. While not overly exciting or challenging I can safely say this is the first pattern I have truly altered on my own! 🙂 I’m a little proud of it.